Benefits - Using the Tuxedo
Saves stress and fatigue on attendant’s body.
- Move, transport, position remains in an expeditious, safe manner
- Enables sliding the deceased into casket rather than lifting.
- May not need to move/remove furniture.
- Get into tight places where other equipment won’t fit.
- Minimizes damage to body during transport.
- Reduces chance of disturbing a prepared body and damaging skin or clothing.
- Once deceased is on the Tuxedo, move them wherever you need. Tuxedo may be placed in refrigeration if needed.
Enhances your professional image
- The grieving will appreciate your professionalism and respectful treatment of their loved one.
Tuxedo May Be Left in Casket - Eases strain with extremely large body.
- For Safety and convenience, the Tuxedo may be sacrificed.
Versatile - Remove and transport deceased when other methods are not appropriate.
- Poles accessory easily put into use and disassembled when desired. Makes tight spaces easier.
Convenient - Tuxedo folds for easy storage in its own carry bag. Tuxedo bag sold separately.
- Poles have their own separate carry bag, included.
Why a 54" size?
The 54" x 36" Tuxedo is easily carried and used for removals from nursing homes to get from bed to cot to cooler. This smaller convenient size may be used for moving the body around workroom and may remain with the body in the cooler.